- Do you live in Wiltshire and want to find out about activities, services and support available to you in your local area?
- Are you a Local Councillor, Commissioner, Service provider or Health professional and want to know more about Wiltshire’s Voluntary and Community organisations?
- Do you work with people, helping them access local services and support?
- Are you interested in volunteering with a local charity?
The Voluntary Sector Expo is a celebration of the diversity and vibrancy of voluntary and community organisations working in Wiltshire to provide a variety of services, support, and activities for our local communities. The week-long Expo aims to raise awareness, promote the essential services available to Wiltshire’s communities and help connect you to local community organisations.
From 20th to 23rd June you can hear from up to 35 participating Wiltshire based voluntary and community organisations.
- PNCOU – Consultation Sheet for Parish.pdf